Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Our happenings thus far...



Here are a few pictures I want to remember 

We had to put Toby to sleep last Sunday morning.  I would  like to right a short post about that later.  

But he had one good day right before he died. 
I was so excited to see him eating real dog food I had to take a picture of it! 

 For the most part he was only able to eat soft foods for the last week of his life.  Ella made this meal.  She peeled the sweet potatoes.  Then Toby gobbled up the sweet potato, scrambled egg, tuna meal.
 Toby love to eat tuna but inhaled the vienna sausages.
 One after noon I ate the most delicious calorie free meal.  Ella and Tyler were in and out employees.  They served me all kinds of good food.
 We had a neighborhood party.  Ella is front and center in the blue outfit.  Tyler is up there too but out of view.  Ella can't wait to go to primary on January 1st and be with the big kids.
This is poor Kyle... actually this is not poor Kyle.  He is good at getting the kids all riled up.  Then he gets pounded on for a while.  
 This is one of Ella's favorite things to do.  She can paint her own fingernails and toenails pretty good.


2 comments:

Joni said...

Oh Amy. I am so sorry to hear about Toby. He is such a special member of your family.

soybeanlover said...

I'm sorry about Toby. We'll keep you in our prayers.