Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The boys at my house

Tyler is still all lego.  
He is so creative it is amazing.  He says he might want to be structural engineer like his Uncle Nolan.  He builds something amazing then wrecks it right after because he says he needs the pieces for his next project.  So we take pictures, document his hard work and move on to the next thing. 
This is a car shop where they fix up your car.  
(we have been at lots of car places lately)

It includes a place to sit on the left, a tree in the middle, a building that the roof comes off.  You can look inside and see tools, etc.  Then a car to work on and a red ramp for the cars to drive up on. 
Here is his crane he built.  

Here is a boat that includes a satellite on the left side.

This is the 33 year old man I am married too.  
He likes to play in the mud.  Thankfully he can do his own laundry and clean his own bike.  
That is mud all over him. 
Notice his shoes, and his chain, and his gears.... oh my
He says this is fun. 






3 comments:

pat balls said...

I prommise I didn't drop you on your head.
when did you turn this crazy? I am riding my bike in the house where it is warm.

Rachel said...

very cool lego creations! glad you are documenting.

Corie said...

Wow, you weren't kidding about how dirty he gets at those races! I love those Lego things Tyler made. It's great that you're documenting them for him to look back on. He'll love it. What a smart boy.