Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why we never want to leave Utah

This last weekend we went for a drive up in the mountains. The seasons in Utah seem to be a big thing in our family.

I remember when Darren and I were dating he said we had to date for all 4 seasons- (so he could see how well rounded I was I think) So I passed the test. We even dated 6 changing seasons before we were married.

Now - I dont think we will ever leave Utah because we love the different seasons. Like yesterday it snowed here. We all have the skiing bug now!

But for now we will enjoy fall.


These two are best buds. They love to be together but they also like their time apart. They are different. But when Tyler is around they want to be together and when he is at school, she is very happy being alone doing things by herself. It is good.

3 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

It looks beautiful. I love the mountains.

P.S. Your hair looks awesome.

pat balls said...

darren do you remember the picture of you and all of you in the tree on campus with the leaves. That shot brought memories to me. That was my favorite picture!

Rachel said...

pretty hair Amy! cant believe it snowed there already.