Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, October 24, 2011

Safra's visit to Utah

The last time Safra came to Utah was when I was married 10 years ago. So I was very excited to get her here again! She flew from Israel to Virginia, Stayed a few days with a sick boy, then flew on to me.

With only three days we tried to relax, but still see things.

We have this same picture of us here but 15 years ago. I will dig it out one day.

Orian (who I hadn't meet in person before) he loved me!!!

~he also loved the water~

We stopped at the Blue Lemon for lunch- Fantastic. Then temple square. Followed by the museum. Orian loved Ella and wanted to do what she did. Check out his moves in the video below.
We went up to the base of Little Cottonwood to get some photos.



One day we also went up to Alta to see some snow.
He liked it but he stepped onto an ice sheet and his little foot broke through and got soaked from the icy cold water below.
We also went to Gardner Village with my sisters.
Lots of witches here! Ironically my parents were in Israel while Safra was here.
This was my favorite witch. She was on her "EYE" Phone.
This picture made me laugh~
this one too.... they wanted to see all the fishes in the water.
cute!
It was great visit. a really great visit!

Orion loved watching Ella. He really go the hang of the dancing!

3 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

Safra's little boy is so cute. And Safra looks so beautiful! You too, Amy...

Rachel said...

you're a good hostess! safra is beautiful as always adn her little Orion sweet.

pat balls said...

good thing ella didn't fall in the canal. She looks like she could go either way. Good pictures. I bet it was funto have Safra there she looks just the same.