Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Palisades State Park

All our weekends have been to busy so we planned a get away during the week.
This was an awesome place to go.
It was only 2 hours away right outside Manti, in Sterling Utah.
You can rent paddleboats or canoes.
You can bring your own non motorized boats.
If you like golf your in luck- cheap golfing.
But for us we just relaxed. We didn't even take one photo with our own cameras. We slept in a tent- all four of us. My favorite thing was the floating dock out in the middle of the water.
You could swim out to it and jump off and play. Ella liked to jump off more than Tyler.

We swam during the day, played soccer, caught baseballs, played battleship, road our bikes around, ate good food, and took naps.

I even got to go to the Manti Temple on the way home. That was amazing!

4 comments:

pat balls said...

Sounds wonderful. Too bad your mother-in-law forgot and kept calling. I met Jamie at school today. She is a cute girl. Don't know how much I will be working with her but I am surre I will see her everyday.

Corie said...

I'm glad your trip went well, and I'm glad you posted this so I know it's worth heading down there for! Maybe Nolan and I will try to take the kids down there on one of our many 3-day weekends. :) See you next weekend!

Lindsay said...

Sounds heavenly. We'll have to check it out someday.

Jenny Allen said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I"m glad you had a good time!