Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, August 20, 2010

Cousins minus four

My sister had a huge party at her house to celebrate Ben (her husband) finishing is Bachelors.
It was so much fun--- family, food, and relaxed!

These are all the cousins minus 4.
There are 6 boys first, then five girls next.
Then we are starting over with 1 more boy two months ago.
Now to make you laugh- well it make me laugh!
Sophie is the oldest girl.
(She is in the middle.)
I am so glad she was the first girl so she can be our roll model for cuteness.
I can't even figure out how to do Ella's hair!

So I took about 10 photos of the three older girl cousins.
Sophie was always picture perfect.
(notice photo below)
Grace held herself quite well too.
Then notice Ella- trying to be cute like Sophie...
What do you think Sophie is thinking right now about Ella??
And here- wow- I have the cutest daughter EVER!
Luckily we got one good one, Grace is even blowing us a kiss!
If only Ella would leave her hair in! and not pull it out EVERY SINGLE DAY!

5 comments:

pat balls said...

They are all cute pictures. It just shows her personality, which is asweet little girl.

Jenny Allen said...

Ahhh, love those pics. Such cuties!

k8theriver said...

ha ha! so funny. ella is awesome.

Corie said...

Oh, Ella. She is such a hoot. I agree with Pat, they are great pictures because they show her personality. She's growing so fast!

Clark Family said...

whoa I love those pics!!!!!!!