Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

roommates


I really like my roommates that I lived with in college. We had many good times at Utah State. Here I am with a couple of them. We all have kids now! If only those kids could know that one day, long ago, their moms use to dance around the apartment singing at the top of our lungs ... into a wooden spoon, or spatula or whatever we could find. We loved dancing - all my roommates loved dancing I think... I always have! (and wish someone would take me some time!)

4 comments:

Corie said...

I admire how good you are at keeping in touch with people. It's great that you still get together with your college roommates. And look at all those kids!!

Joni said...

SO much fun! I loved seeing you all. I wish that we could get together more often. Love you!

.::still blinking::. said...

I want to come next time. For real.

Rachael said...

Thanks Amy that was sure fun. It was great to see you all again!!