Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, April 19, 2010

Half Marathon

I ran a half marathon this weekend. I would do it again.
It was great.
I trained hard and did well.

This is me at the finish line. My knee was killing me.
I ran the whole 13 miles in 2 hours and 5 minutes. Which is like a 9:35 minute pace.
YAHOO for me!
Darren gets to give one hair cute a year.
He always tries to do the mo-hawk but it gets finished with a buzz cut.
I remember how much I hate the buzz so I do hair cuts after that.
We love that our Dad has a good job so that I can go to the park with my kids,
have a picnic and play on the toys.

(This was also a bribe for if they were good during
the four furniture store stops we made prior to the park)

8 comments:

Tina said...

You are my hero. Seriously.

k8theriver said...

nice job! that is a great finish time.
tyler looks like a cancer patient.

PamNoyes said...

Awesome! You kick butt!

dantheriver said...

Awesome job Amy! That's a great finish time.

Lindsay said...

That is so cool, Amy! Way to go!

Kendra said...

I'm glad you don't like the buzz cut.

Ang said...

Nice job Amy - that is SO GOOD! I'm stoked you can run so well with your knee - that's an awesome time!

Ang said...

And if you can do that, you can totally come do Courage Classic with me at the end of July...