Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, April 25, 2009

We are getting old!

We had family photos last week in Logan with the Balls family. So I took the opportunity to have Corie snap a couple picture of my family. My first thoughts when I looked at these were wow, we all look ok, kids and all!  but Toby was done posing. But then I thought my goodness how do I have two children and how on earth am I almost 30!! Life goes by pretty fast.

So do Darren and Tyler look a like?  Anyone who knows my husband says Tyler looks just like his Dad! 

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh so cute! Those turned out great! We are getting old :(

PamNoyes said...

I always say it's ok to be 30 as long as you have something to show for it! ;) Your family is so cute!

Lindsay said...

30 is coming so fast for me too! Look at all you've accomplished though...that's pretty great. :)
You guys look so good! The pictures are great...your kids are so cute (and yes, I totally think Tyler looks so much like Darren).

Corie said...

Actually, NOLAN took the pictures! He's quite a good photographer too. :) Your family is wonderful - I love seeing the things you do with your kids. You're where I want to be when I'm 30!

k8theriver said...

we'll always be older.
funny that tyler and dalls have the same expression.

Kendra said...

My thought exactly there smiles are like mirror images... so fun.

Steve and Jeanine said...

Love the Pictures! We need to be better about family pics but as soon as we do one it seems like it's already out dated! It's funny how I used to think the 30 somethings were old- ha ha ha- and now it's us. Crazy!

Jenny Allen said...

i agree with pam. good thing you aren't going to be 30 and a brainless sack of potatoes. You will be strong, wise, and good. But you will be 30 long before I am. Ha ha ha!