Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Spring weekend Finally!

We had lots of visitors this weekend- Tyler was able to make some money selling animals to them.  He had his shopkeeper apron on, and you had to stand behind the white table and give him money and then you could pick out which tongue depressor stick you wanted.  The sticks have pictures on them of animals thanks to Rob and Rachel's hard work last Christmas.  We love the Christmas gift. 

Thanks to Grandpa Harston finding some great stocking stuffers for Ella for Christmas, we have a styli'n little girl.  She loves to wear her sunglasses and beads around the house.  She just smiles and grins.  But she really does play with Tyler's cars and trains, driving them on the floor, so I am not convinced she is going to be all girl yet.  

Tyler got a few hairs cut- I just couldn't stand looking at that rats nest anymore.  Aunt Nellie said, where did the business in the front and party in the back go.... meaning his mullet is GONE!!!  Darren on the other hand, breathed threatening words to me... something like,  Amy you didn't cut his hair, Amy- no you didn't!  But he still loves me - Darren that is!  (I had a good dinner cooked!)

6 comments:

Tina said...

Mullets!!!! I love mullets! I'm with Darren... I'm mad at you for cutting his hair. JK. But seriously I try to get Brian to grow a mullet all the time. I think they are hilarious!

Corie said...

Ella is hilarious... she's really developing quite the personality! And Tyler is an entrepreneur already?? He takes after his dad. :) Fun times, Amy. Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay said...

Your kids are so cute and I can tell that they are always having lots of fun! :)

Kristine said...

Hahaha! I love the haircut!

The Crofts family said...

Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast! It's crazy to think how FAST time flies. Flash back to the days when we would study for hours for Mr.Fenton's science tests or making up silly dances to 80's music, Janet Jackson- Black Cat... Remember that dance? Time is just flying!!!

Jenny Allen said...

Tina loves mullets! Gah - that's hilarious! Ok fine. I say let Tyler have a mullet. How would Ella look with one?