Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shop days

I am sure I will one day send a post that wont include a Saturday at the shop but for now, there is fun to be had at the shop.  Darren is doing a test. Honestly I am not sure all the details, I believe it tests your oxygen and your output. But Darren spent the whole day with Kyle working at the shop.  I think he quite enjoyed it. Talking to costumers, they left for a bike ride in the middle of the day and had the other employee take care of the shop, and they even sold stuff!

Tyler on the other hand got a terrible ear infection. I am glad he was 3 and could tell me what was wrong.  I spent the day at doctors offices, and the pharmacy.  Then home to give him medicine.  Ella, Tyler and I all got a nap in.  Then we showed up at the shop for a few hours before bed.  So here is Tyler finally being happy with lots of medicine in his little ear and body.  I will post one of Ella walking later. 

2 comments:

pat balls said...

Hope all is well now. What is Tylers new hair style?

Tina said...

Sounds like Darrin is enjoying the shop. What a fun side job! Poor Tyler. I hope he is feeling better. Ashton had an ear infection a couple weeks ago, and she was so miserable. How old is Tyler? He looks so grown up.