Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, March 20, 2009

...

Well, I never know what to write in the title, so maybe I will just start leaving it blank. I am not cute and witty like Katie so it would be something plain like... update.. or spring... or baking

I was just looking at my old roommates blog- Thanks Kristine for reminding me of St. Pattys day. I guess we missed it, whenever it was... earlier this week probably.

Tyler cooked biscuits yesterday.  I put the ingredients in the bowl, and I did have to help him mix a little but he rolled out the dough, cut the shapes and put them on the cookie sheet- and they even tasted good!  Now thats my boy- but he still does love to eat salad, and thats not my boy!


So we have been trying to clean up the yard. Ella only has soft baby shoes that fit her very well. They are so soft that the pine needles poke through them and hurt her feet- so we put on some shoes a friend gave us. Thanks Neti, but hopefully Ella wont click her heels together and take off to Oz any time soon.

Tyler has opened his own pharmacy.  (I guess we have been getting him meds, Toby meds and me some meds for a few weeks so medicine is on his mind)  If your insurance company is just charging you too much, try some of Tyler's home remedies.  You can have yellow medicine, orange medicine or green medicine.  Toby didn't like his orange one when Tyler tried to make him eat it but you might!
We have lots of guests staying with us coming up.  This weekend we have friends from the east coast here, and from Boise Id.  Then Uncle Rob is coming to stay with us and bringing their dog Jolene- I am so thrilled to see everyone!! oh and we have kyle with us every day.  He's a party every day.  Tyler just cant wait for him to wake up in the morning.  

As for the bike/triathlon store- We are still enjoying it.  Kyle is selling bikes and that is the important thing.  So ummm go sign up for a triathlon!

5 comments:

The Crofts family said...

Your kids are so cute and I'm so glad that they both like me :) lol. I now have your blog on my blog list. I tried to pull it up the other day when I text you but I think it was just my computer acting up? I just saw Breanne and had a nice visit with her, she's doing great. She's down in St. George visiting her grandma and her mother in law. Cole is away for a couple of months so it's a nice break for her to visit with her family before they head off to Japan. You should come down for a weekend and visit with your cute kids. The weather is perfect here. Think about it and let me know.

Tina said...

Can I hire Tyler to be my personal chef and pharmacist? He is such a cute little guy. And Ella is just darling with her Dorothy shoes. Sounds like you guys are busy with guests. When Candace moves to Florida you guys should come visit and stop by and see us in Georgia! That would be so fun!

k8theriver said...

i hate coming up with titles.
you are so good to cook with him.
you are so good for getting your yard done.
i guess i didn't hand down any good shoes for ella?
see you tomorrow!

Rachel said...

Yea! Good photos of the cute kids. I love that Tyler wants to bake biscuits and Ella's pink shoes:)

idon'tremembereatingcorn said...

cute post. you and your family are awesome. pick me a swimsuit.. we are coming in may and I want to buy one.. a triathlon one. i just can't wear bikinis anymore. i am a mum for goodness sakes. seriously what brand swimsuits do you sell? TYR? SPeedo? rowe