Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, February 5, 2009

if only you really knew


I had to take a picture of my house today.  See there is this little squirt who loves to explore in my house.  She likes to look at everything, pull everything out, make love piles for me to clean up everywhere she goes... Do you remember this stage?  Anyone???



also, a quick plug- the Patagonia outlet in sugar house is having their famous 40% off current outlet prices - the sale starts Thursday the 12th and goes through the 16th- Doors open at 10- and we love to go on Thursday at 10 - and fill the black garbage bag they give us with all kinds of deals- Especially go if you need any snow gear!  You can take it back if it doesn't work for you!


6 comments:

k8theriver said...

i'm proud of her. but that is nothing compared to what fred can do. just wait.

Tina said...

Does this stage ever end? My 4 year old still leaves me little "love" piles. ;)

I have been trying to think of things you can do on the plane, but I don't have any really good ideas. I'll ask my mom. She is coming to visit next week!

Lindsay said...

Wow...I've got some fun stuff to look forward to!

PamNoyes said...

Hey, I don't know when you get home from HI. Could you give me a call? I have an important question for you!

idon'tremembereatingcorn said...

yeah.. this is nothing on sid either.. thanks for the outlet info.. rob is gonna go.

Jenny Allen said...

Today, I had three little kids and one husband home all day. By 3 o'clock, there wasn't much carpet to be seen. I won't be working out today, since my cardio and strength training were done in that hour before I had 3 families over for Eric's birthday party. Sorry kiddo - Ella's love piles are pretty wimpy. Wanna switch kids? :)