Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Earthquake

My State Farm Agent forwarded me this article, per my request-  I have attached my favorite quote in the article- but mostly I hope I will be prepared so my family will not go hungry or cold.  

Stever had warned earlier, "I think people in our valley have expected to call 911 and have help there in three minutes. But in the event of a catastrophic event, it's not going to happen. People are going to be on their own. It will give new meaning to individual and family preparation."


IT'S 2008 -- AND 'THE BIG ONE' SLAMS UTAH It is 2 p.m. on Feb. 1, 2008,
a freezing, snowy Friday. Most people are still at work or school --
which, unfortunately, is the worst-case scenario for what is about to
happen.
FULL STORY:
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C635199749%2C00.html

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lots to think about Amy. Thanks for sharing!

PamNoyes said...

Wow, yeah I guess I need to put together a big kit for Al in the trunk of his car. I would feel awful if we were fine but he starved because he was at school. And you know it wouldn't take him long to starve.

Tina said...

Amy! I just checked out your blog! Your kids are so cute! This is such a great way to keep up with everyone in the family. We need to get everyone blogging!