Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, December 11, 2008

29 years and 1 day...

So I had a great birthday yesterday- And when I was doing my hair yesterday- on my birthday- I randomly thought (most of my thoughts are pretty random) but I thought- This is nice I am 29 and don't have any gray hair- I wonder how old I will get before I get gray hair and then I thought- wow- I really don't want to have to start dying my hair ...

Today- December 11, the day after I thought this, I looked in the mirror to brush my hair out and noticed a shiny blond, no not blond, GRAY hair on top of my head- (refer to picture below) So the answer to my question is - You have to be 29 and one day old to start getting gray hair- All I have to say is my husband did it to me, well wait- Tyler helped a whole bunch too!



10 comments:

soybeanlover said...

Hehehe, Happy Birthday....how's life at 29?

Sorry about the birthday present from Mother Nature though.

PamNoyes said...

You crack me up! I am glad that it waited a day to show itself so you could enjoy your B-day! So Ella hasn't contributed to the gray hair? ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! You're too funny.

k8theriver said...

sorry i missed your birthday. i really need to write everyone's down.
i don't see the gray hair. i wonder if i have any.

Lindsay said...

That is so funny Amy! You are so cute. :) I still remember the day I found my first gray hair...at the ripe old age of 27. I plucked it out and could not stop looking at it. Anyway...I've only found one more since then...but I'm sure there are many more to come!
I loved this post...it made me smile!

Lindsay said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday! (late birthday that is :) )

Joni said...

Happy Birthday Amy. I'm sorry I missed the actual day. I do you have listed in every calendar that I owe...I just didn't look at the calendar. Anyway Welcome to the world of gray. I'm so glad you finally decided to join.

Kate said...

I was 19! And happy birthday!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday!!! You crack me up!

Courtney said...

Holy cow Amy! You're just now getting gray hair?!?!? I'm 24 and I've currently got about a dozen strands that are completely white. lol

Love ya! And hope you had a good b-day.