Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, December 15, 2008

All in a days work!

I would like to dedicate this post to all those who have tried to teach me to make bread.  

Bread is of the most delicious things in the whole world-  I survived off of bread and cheese for three weeks with Safra in Europe.  Darren did tell me in Australia and South America that he needed to eat more than bread and cheese, so we ate dulce de leche also....(that is carmel yummy stuff in spanish- you spread it on bread!  EVEN BETTER!)  

So to Kathren C., Tiffany E., and Pam N. who inspired me, but more importantly to Renee my little sister who taught me to put the mix in my bread maker, turn it on, pull the dough out an hour and half later then put it in a tin and bake for 25 minutes-- all told the time it took me to make this delicious looking loaf of bread - no more than 5 minutes and that is with distracts!!!

Now I just have to not eat it all when it comes out of the oven hot and yummy!

6 comments:

PamNoyes said...

That is a gorgeous loaf of bread! Good job girlfriend! I have been avoiding baking my bread this week, but I think you just got me motivated, thanks!

Tina said...

Wow! That looks so good! I want to learn how to make bread with the wheat in our food storage. Some day!

Whitney B. Balls said...

I am so jealous..it looks so yummy and I cannot tell you how many times I have failed making bread. If I had something turn out like that I would have a hard time eating it...well maybe not that hard of a time.

Lindsay said...

That is one pretty looking loaf of bread! I want a bread maker! :)

Corie said...

Oh Amy, you are a wonder woman when it comes to bread! My mouth is watering right now. I need lessons!

*tif* said...

BEAUTIFUL!