Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Part II

This was not staged, planned, set up, nothing... this is just a three year old learning to get into the fridge himself.  Darren was hanging Christmas lights and I was trying to help him in between helping the kids, but I didn't get to Tyler's plea for "I'm Hungry" fast enough.  When I finally made it in the house a few minutes later, this is what I found...

I said, what are you eating, he said, whipping cream with a big spoon.  So this is the sequel of how to get your kids fat... just give them whipping cream with  a big spoon. 
On a side note- If anyone wants some bamboo plants, I really want to get rid of them, I am quite tired of them- 



Also, If anyone is dying to go to IKEA in the next month- Please let me know- we want to get tyler more train tracks and I DONT want to go out there for a very VERY long time

4 comments:

Kendra said...

whoa - you have a lot of bamboo...
The next time I'm hungry I think I'll dine on a big spoonful of whip cream.(pregnancy is a good excuse) :)

soybeanlover said...

I'd totally go to Ikea for you if I could! I love the fattening suggestions. We're trying the same ones ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's alot of whip cream. ;)
Cute!

Corie said...

Doesn't your fridge have a lock option? Maybe you should look into that....ha, ha, Tyler is so funny.