Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Days

Things that make me happy
1. Getting flu shots and tyler being such a big boy- he didn't cry, he looked like he would for a second but then I reminded him he was going to be big and show Ella how to do it- She didn't really cry either!

2. Going to Costco- finding delicious bread, buying it and then having Tyler eat lots of it- That kid will eat any fruit you put in front of him, but not so many carbs!!! This morning for breakfast he wouldn't eat Waffle Crisp cereal, he wanted an apple! Not my kid thats all I know! But the bread- I am delighted he ate it all

3. More food- Tyler ate today! He has gone about a week and a half of surviving on nothing- If I push him to eat, he just throws it up ( Uncle Jason did this too I heard!) But today, he ate crackers, ice cream, cornbread, artisan bread, an apple, 3 glasses of milk, one glass of water, and a cookie- This is a record.

4. Oh, Ella isn't that great- I weighted her at the doctor office today- only 13 pounds 13 ounces- She has had a cold or just a runny nose and hasn't eaten well for days- and I really had hoped her weight was higher- But today- Today she has eaten great- A blessing

5. I love days without long lists of things to do- I love that I can work hard for a couple day and then breath and relax because I know I dont have a hundred things to do- No... I cant just relax when I have things to do, I have to finish them!

6. I love my new bike- I have ridden several times on it and wish the cold weather would stay away-

7. I appreciate my hard working husband- Do you any of you have a husband that comes home from work, plays with the kids, helps with dinner then goes out and rakes the pine needles and the leaves up so fast so that I wont have to hurt my back doing it- it was cold, and dark, even slightly raining- but now our yard is ready for this storm that is coming!??!??!!

Now I have to prepare my Gospel Doctrine Lesson for Church- wish me luck!

3 comments:

J. Doug said...

1-3, Tyler is funny.
4-6, Ella is darling. Hopefully Hope and her can play much.
7. Where would we all be without Darren. Best 1st counselor I've ever had.

k8theriver said...

1- i can't believe he didn't cry. chloe throws a fit just talking about the next time she has to get one.
2- his eating habits are opposite of my kids'.
7- you are lucky.
some other number- your hard work impresses me.
and, i would love to be in your class. i didn't know you had that calling.

Lindsay said...

I love how when your a mom it's the little things that bring the most happiness! Getting your kids to eat well is a big one for me too!
That is cool about your dad...I guess there's no chance he'd pick LV over SLC...
I look forward to more pics of your cute family! Your blog is awesome!