Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, November 20, 2008

How to make your kids fat...

First thing you need is Peer Pressure- In our family the daddy is the best- if he is eating something, Tyler wants it- If he sits down to eat- Tyler will too

Next you need to make Mac and Cheese- Set out all the ingredients then turn your back and do something else - If you leave the butter- Dont use margarine- it isn't fatty enough... but if you leave the Butter with a fork in it and put the butter close to the edge- your chances will improve of getting the skinny 3 year old to eat some- 
Then act like you want him to stop and he will get a good two Tbs before he realizes ... Yes... I really do want to stop- Butter is yucky!


This is Ella trying some Mac and Cheese- she didn't know what to do with the bowl sitting in front of her



After I took some photos I did use a fork and help her eat some- you can see her only two teeth  on the bottom - along with some mac and cheese:)

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

So funny Amy! And so cute too!

PamNoyes said...

Very cute, you should print those pics out if you need to prove to the doctor that it is just skinny genetics. "Heck, the kid eats butter, for crying out loud."

PamNoyes said...

Oh, btw, we had cheesy noodles for dinner tonight too :)

The Morgans said...

The kraft mac-n-cheese addiction must run in the family. I am pretty sure that I have a picture of Scott trying to eat his bowl in order to get as much as possible. Tyler is adorable.

Rachel said...

Mac and Cheese is the best- and yes, it will make those who eat it fatter!! It's no surprise that my niece and nephew love the cheesy noodles. A- do you still indulge in alfredo?

Clark Family said...

Ella is eating noodles!! I need to see her now! I just learned to make tutus with tulle (that I still have from Rachel's wedding) but I'm sure Darrin wouldn't allow it for Ella...