Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Still need more pictures of Ella

I thought I had some good pictures of Ella- but no not really- I need to take more- especially of her two front teeth-

For now this will have to work- Time with Dad is always fun- Tyler loves reading books


Tyler and his only cousin close by- Jack -driving a train at Thanksgiving point


Tyler is taking a tumbling class at a local middle school- very amatuer but fun. He looks forward to the class all week and takes it very seriously- He practices his stretches all week so his teacher "will be so 'mpressed"



We also got a new addition to our family- our family of bikes that is- Darren picked me a really good one- I rode it today for the first time and loved it-

4 comments:

PamNoyes said...

I am drooling! It was good to see you. You look great and you are so on the ball, thanks for letting me crash into your day!

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures! I like Tyler's Utah State shirt...way to show school spirit!
I want to see more pictures of Ella too! I'll check back soon!
:)Lindsay

Whitney B. Balls said...

I like the bike it is really really good looking!

Jenny Allen said...

I want Tyler to know I am way impressed with his skills. At this point, I think anyone who can do the wheelbarrow deserves some props.