Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, October 17, 2008

Butterflies

I went to the Scarecrow festival with an old friend Tawnie Baldwin Croft- side note - we have been friends for almost 21 years -can anyone beat that...

Anyway- you would think I would have pictures of pumpkins and Halloween things- Sorry to disappoint- This was the highlight!  Tyler flew Tawnie, Ella and I all over- 

Some of the places we went were over to the popcorn stand, Boise Idaho, Michigan, Seattle, Logan, Chicago- oh I cant even remember all the places we went!
Tyler has said some interesting things lately :

"I like butterflies because they give us butter"

Tyler likes to eat hot dogs- he gets a bun, puts ketchup and mayo on it and then LOTS of mustard - no hot dog!  - He says- I like mustard because it is good for you!  (who knew!)

For those of you who watch Channel Five news- One of Darren's pictures was on TV- The picture Darren posted in the last blog with the beautiful yellow leaves and the white bark of the aspens was shown a couple nights ago.



My sister said I needed more pictures of Ella- This is a classic Ella one- She weighs 15.5 pounds now- up from her little 12.5- and loves to eat- I am glad she is so cute with food all over her but I sure seem to be "bizzing" - that means soaking ...a lot of her clothes lately!

6 comments:

PamNoyes said...

Hey good job Dalls! It is a beautiful picture. Ella is so cute, that is a great smile! So how did the baby food turn out?

k8theriver said...

i'm glad tyler thought to visit us.
ella has gained 3 pounds already?! amazing what food does for her weight. j/k
you could just strip her down at meal time. that's what i do to fred.

Ang said...

Tell Tyler to fly you out to see us next time too.

Ellen said...

Ella is a doll. She seems to be so happy. I was glad that I finally got to see her in person.

Jenny Allen said...

Hey - I'm glad Ella is chubbing up! That's a pretty darn cute grin in her high chair.

Mary said...

Try upping the size of ella's diapers, that seems to help aleviate the need to change clothes so often.