Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, December 23, 2021

December 2021

We had a fun December.  It was especially fun because there were only three weeks of school!  
Abby and Charlotte had dressup crazy time and a few movie nights.  



Gingerbread houses/Oreo house with my activity days boys.  
Balls family time for Jonahs Birthday.  We also watched the Christmas Devotional. 




I finally broke down and got deadly with the woodpecker who has been pecking at our house for two years.  We tried everything and it wouldn't leave us alone. 


I turned in Tylers skis- we have been getting skis from Utah Ski and Golf since he was 2.  Best program ever! 
I loved my birthday- 42!  I took a nap, had lunch with friends and did a puzzle.  I got to climb with Darren that night and get an ice cream from Iceberg. 


The Larkin Christmas Party was a blast.  I was so glad we got the mask in Peru for a treat white elephant gift.  Amber loved the wife beater and Snoop Dog cookbook. 



Tyler got to go to the dance with his friend Emma H.  We like her and they had a great time.  



 

No comments: