Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November 2021

November went by in a flash.  We had good weather, warm weather mostly.  We wished for snow.  Ella continues to have a jaw that pops out all the time.  Ibuprofen and ice at night meant for a chilling experience.  I had my activity days boys over to make bird houses and play ultimate frisbee.  


Cold mornings at the bus stop often make us want to huddle up as close as possible to the Aho's house.  Abby always makes her bed so nicely. She loves her "friends" and her blankies.  Abby also wanted to make a cake.  I feel like I often don't spend time with her like I did with my younger ones.  



Darren tries to get the kids to still bike with him on Saturdays.  He needs to get out and they need to keep their legs spinning.  

Tyler went to the Winter Formal with one of my favorite girls- Keatyn.  I would adopt her if I could!  They have been friends for a very long time.  She is my littlest angel in my life.  She helped my family transition from living in Sandy to Draper.  Her friendship made everything easier 7 years ago.  





 

No comments: