Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, October 31, 2021

October 2021

 Darrens early morning hike.  He has worked so much this month, I am grateful when he can get away.  

Tyler went to the temple and baptized all these kids.  His friends.  Cool!  
I went to lunch with two college friends, Tiffani and Rachael. 
Photos of me as a child. 




Fall is amazing.  Its pouring rain in the house picture.  But the sun is shining through.  Lots of hikes and walks to enjoy the colors.  



Abby, Darren and I got sick.  It wasn't COVID.  Abby was throwing up for three days.  My heart was so sad for her.  We all felt like crap.  Finally as she started to improve we could play games and she sure loved Battleship.  



October was lots of garden produce.  We had so much.  And we could have had more but I didn't bring any green tomatoes.  It was a wonderful year of harvest.  


No comments: