Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

May 2021

There aren't many pictures in this post because the beginning of May was Costa Rica and the last of May was Peru.  Those have their own post . But here are a few in between pictures we managed to take.  

I went to the knee doctor who said I have Osteoarthritis.  I need to eat health and take weight off my knee. Lots of biking here.  The season is in full swing.    I try to get in some biking but my kids leave me in the dust.  Hiking is great for me because I can talk while I hike!  

Abby got her hair chopped off one morning when I couldn't brush it anymore.  School finished up and we had a few days of partying around.  Also I got to nominate a Female Coach of the Year.  Stefani was well deserving.  Hayden is amazing also!











No comments: