Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 2021

March was a beautiful month.  We did lots of tumbling, biking and skiings.  We had some fun occasions to eat out.  I loved the dine around we did for Britanys birthday.  appetizers one place, a main course another and then dessert at another.  


Great memories are made with kids at the bus stop.  We have such a big group of kids there.  St Patricks day was great.  I am terrible at holidays so I am grateful for others who remember.  

Darren is always good to help tuck kids in every night.  I am not good at remembering to have my kids pray but my hear was happy when I saw this.  

Tyler got to go to Youth Conference.  I will wait another year for Ella to get to go.  


We enjoyed climbing with the Allens a few times while they had a pass.  


And... A great family dinner with cousins and grandparents.  We haven't had a gathering like this for over a year.  I was so happy to host and have everyone here.  



No comments: