Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, March 26, 2021

Arrowhead Ski Team @ Sundance 2020-21

 


What a great year for the Arrowhead Ski Team.  I ran the Maverick side of the team with Heather Smith.  I could work any business with her.  We had 101 kids this season.  With minimal snow in January we were relieved when February hit with lots of snow!  I had amazing coaches who work with our athletes every day.  I have so much appreciation for them.  I know our Mavericks loved this year and left loving skiing more!









We did get snowed in at Sundance one evening. There were too many accidents in the canyon and so it was closed down.  We watched movies and stayed warm!



We tried racing and most of them loved it!
The end of season party was amazing.  Thanks to Stefani for Hokulia!


Abby ski Team - Coach Kirsten














No comments: