Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, May 31, 2020

May 2020

At the beginning of May we were still trying to adjust to quarantine and some were breaking out of the rigid tightness and others were just not caring anymore.  We were somewhere in the middle.  I had a lived for several months multi tasking around my kitchen sink.  trying to feed my family while helping them with homework and running a house.  I felt like I was a captain of a ship but my steering while was this lovely kitchen sink.  


We wanted to celebrate our beloved Ang's birthday so we spaced out and had an early morning yoga session.  It was a lovely morning with the light pouring through the trees.

We enjoy zoom calls with the Harston and Balls families some Sundays.   Nolan got married.  It was the first day the temples were opened back up.  Nolan got to have three people in the temple from his side.  I got to hang out with kids outside.  It was a big day - different then what they were expecting but I wish them all the happiness in the world.








Dentist appointments... with masks on.  On line school.  They kids did amazing.  They finished the year off successfully.  We did make it up to the cabin a few times to help Grandma with spring clean up.  We also got to enjoy lots of rides out in Corner Canyon.  




No comments: