Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, April 1, 2019

Last month of Ski Team!





March- Last month of ski team.  And the most exciting.  We had an avalanche in Provo canyon that flew down right in front of one of coaches who was headed home.  Since I am one of the Head Coaches I had to stay and make sure kids got out safely.  But by the time I tried to leave the ski patrol was just shutting down Sundance Canyon also.  So we hunkered down and ate some good food and watched some movies with kids.  In the mean time Darren and Ella drove down to Snowbasin for a race.  It would have been fun to go together but the darn avalanche.  





Rachel and Ely came in town so I got to take them skiing.  Nachos at Bear Claw was exciting.  

We did have some pretty amazing days.  Perfect snow and lots of it.  But we were all getting ready for a break.  When I showed up to the resort with my slippers on I knew I was loosing it!




We had the Larkins with us for the whole season.  I loved the last day.  Skiing and enjoying the sunshine.


No comments: