Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April 2019


Tyler has been training like crazy for his spring bike team, Maybird and his summer and fall team, Draper Park Middle School.  Darren assures me he is faster than me now.  And I believe it.  Darren was filming this cool ramp when another biker came and crashed into Tyler.  I guess... chicks dig scars... because Tyler has a lot of them!  Darren gets out on a few rides too.  Love the sunrise on this one.



One night I got out the blindfolds and we had an apple tasting test.  I put different yummy toppings on apples and they had to decide what it was and see if they liked it.  We loved Aunt Rachels treat on apples from Trader Joes... Cookie Butter.  Tyler and Darren sanded our old picnic table and then Darren let the girls draw fun pictures on it.  


We are all still missing our cruise.  It was so wonderful.  I loved this note Abby wrote about the cruise. or "croos" . Its a list of her favorite things.  ocean club. movie theater. pirate night. tritians. Lab. Swimming. clubs.


We came home and Darren didn't skip a beat.  We started on more projects.  Hanging hammocks and setting up furniture outside.
Ella found aa picture of her and friends at a tumbling meet.  Abby likes tumbling but not as much as Ella.

We worked on our yard so much.  If you do things in the spring then its so much easier all summer and fall.  We got something planted and the garden tilled.  Darren fertilized so the grass looks beautiful.  The deer never found our tulips so we had tons blooming. I bought them from Holland and I love them all!






Tyler got to hold a new little bunny.  He got to perform at a charity benefit concert and he played at his school for an assembly.  Pirates of the Caribbean.  Impressive song.  

Abby loves to go with me to the car dealership.  Donuts and the pirate ship.  She has lots of little friends she gets to play with.


No comments: