Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, January 31, 2019

January 2019

January 2019 came and went and I think I worked more than I ever have.  I had a crazy first month of being the Head Coach of the Sundance Maverick team.  Lots of work to get 100+ kids and 20+ coaches organized.  I was also testing for Canyons School District all the special needs kids.  And I really tried to still be a good mom.  After my first weekend with Sundance I took a hot bath and Darren took the kids out for the evening.  It was really nice!

Ella had her first ski race at Snowbird.  Darren got to cheer her on.  She got 10th out of like 20+ girls so we were excited.  She is on the end of this picture with a turquoise coat and purple pants.  Tyler also had his first Soda League race and was awesome.  We didn't stay and see how he did but we had a good time!


We had our friend Mila over to teach us how to make cakes.  My cousins the Rupp's came.  It was so much fun.  And a yummy cake to eat after!  Then the next weekend Tyler made another cake on his own.  There was some extra so Ella decorated one also.  





 Tyler loves affection.  Ella is nice and gives him loves.  Abby.... we are still working on that!
 Ella had her first tumbling meet.  She got two 2nd places and an 8th place.  She is quite an athlete.  We still work hard on school since that comes a bit slower for her.

We did try to go skiing on Martin Luther King Weekend.  It would have been amazing but the traffic was terrible.  The roads were horrible.  So glad we got to turn around and go home.  



No comments: