Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 2017

September was a busy month.  I always love getting back into a routine after summer.  The produce is coming on fast.  Lots of bottling to do.  Lots of good things to eat.  So here are some highlights.  


Hiked up Bell Canyon with the Young Women.  Perfect weather.  
Lots of shades of green in our cucumbers.  

Darren bought furniture for our basement.  It is starting to look like a little more finished.  My friend Ang had a picture painted of her flaking a climbing rope.  MUSCLES!!  just a little envious.  


We did some door to door knocking for donations for Pennies by the inch.  I have quite the phobia of door to door knocking but I got over and this was a good cause.  

Ella loves achievement days.  We are slowly making more and more good friends in this neighborhood.  My kids like to play with friends around here better then school friends finally.  

Asher and I hung out one day while Jenny went on a field trip.  

Darren and friends hiked a few good trails.  




We took the Rivers and Ang and Ben up Bell Canyon.  Its just so beautiful... except the Tarantula we found on the trail.  

I cut my hair off.  Its been 6 years since I did that.  Seems a bit crazy.  I have always had long hair... but it needs to be healthy long hair.

Ang and I went for an amazing hike up Ferguson Canyon.  Pretty steep but beautiful.



Tyler and Darren got a few downhill trails in.  Tyler doesn't love it, but it was great to try out.  



No comments: