Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Christmas Break

Its crazy how sometimes I just forget to take pictures.  We had a magical Christmas break but only a few pictures to show for it.  We used a gift card one night and went to Sweet Burrito.  The girls loved their new hats and gloves from Grandpa/ma Balls.  We loved our walk through the downtown lights.  Especially when we got to the conference center and it was quiet and peaceful.  We had an amazing hour walking around.  


On Christmas Eve we had Seth, Linda and my parents over.  We had dinner.  Played games. Abby showed us the nativity. My Dad read the night before Christmas.  We watched a few videos.  Then hit the sack.  Darren and I went out for a late night walk with the lights around us glowing.  
The kids woke up to a happy Christmas morning.  Tyler had finished his Lego creation.  He has spent months working on it.  Its an amazing battle scene.  Darren and I let the kids who were happy at home.  We hike up to Lone Rock in the snow.  Great exercise. Great view.  Then we went to my parents house at 1:30 and had a feast.  My mom had the kids all participate in the nativity.  I love family time.  

Darren did get a new bike right before Christmas.  I had to smile as I was sorting through pictures in the computer.  There were quite a few of his new "girlfriend".  He will spend lots of time with her over the next few years.  





No comments: