Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, December 3, 2017

California Day 2- Crystal Cove

We woke up pretty early.  Darren is always the goer in our family.  So we headed out to see the sun rise.  It was nice and cool outside, but warmer then Utah so we weren't complaining.  We chased some more waves and walked on the beach and alone the path.  I noticed Abby's curls in humidity.  Just like my sisters and I when we lived in Guam.  I loved the trees and especially the succulents.  I have a similar picture of my siblings on the island of Truk in a gazebo.  I am so lucky that I had so many adventures as a kid. 













We had a great breakfast and packed up.  We meet everyone for the first time at Crystal Cove.  So fun to have cousins together.  Siblings together.  So fun to have Nellie have a husband there.  



 A couple of my favorite pictures.  Darren flexing his muscles.  3 sons talking to their father on the beach.  3 happy couples walking hand in hand down the beach.  Everyone happy with life.  I seem to have lost the one with the 4 sisters walking down the beach... darn.  And a push up contest.





No comments: