Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 2017

May was filled with lots of fun outdoor things.  I also got to work a bunch in May, teaching two climbing classes for kids and testing kids in the elementary school to see how they are doing at the end of the school year.  (testing the kids helps me keep my teaching license current… teaching the climbing classes gives me great access to a climbing gym)

I tried to ride my Mnt bike a bit.  I hurt my shoulder and elbow- tendinitis.  So bumpy downhills don’t help it feel better!  Tyler got out and rode a bunch with Darren on his new bike.  Its nice to live in a beautiful place with trails right next to us. 


My Abby girl had to run around a lot in May.  Grateful to my sister Renee who took her all the time so I could work.  Lots of early morning jumping out of bed.  Baby Clara was a sure hit!

We had a fun night with smores and Ellas friend Victoria.  We have such a great view from our backyard. 





Big deal for Ella.  She had her big performance with Jolleys.  She mastered her back tuck in time and got to perform a fantastic routine.



Abby finished up preschool.  She learned a lot.  Her main teacher Christina Hampton, gave her the award “Rhyming and for being a happy friend at school”.  Abby is so good at rhyming.  She thinks it is super fun.  

We also had an appointment to meet with a doctor about taking her tubes out of her ear. They were supposed to fall out on their own but never did. And they aren’t supposed to be in for more than 2 years and it has been 3!
We had a fun scout fundraiser.  Our neighborhood does a lot of fun things! We get together for lunch sometimes.  I took my beehives rock climbing.  And my favorite… I did lots of yard work.














No comments: