Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Pedals Pipes and Pizza 2016


Tyler is a pretty great brother.  He loves cuddles and hugs from his sisters.  And he loves music.  I couldn't throw away the sweet love note Ella wrote to Tyler  several years ago until I took a picture of it.  " to tyler.  I hope you feel better soon tyler.  You are a great brother.  I love you more then infinite. 
For the second year in a row tyler got to attend pedals pipes and pizza.  This year we got to go to three cathedrals downtown. Tyler got to play on all three.  I wish I could remember all their names.  







Tyler also go to play for the primary program a few months back.  It was an amazing song.  So for his organ recital we recreated it with a violin.  Thanks aunt Jenny for sharing your talent.  


No comments: