Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Day 7 Last day in Mexico


Dr. Grandpa at the infirmary clinic

 tamales for breakfast twice in one week. my favorite. for real.
yokult is great!  it is full of probiotics for your health. tastes good too. drink one every day.

they sort the garbage after it is collected into food and yard waste and recycling. 


catch up with this, USA. in the parking garage, the lights turn red when the spot is full, and green when vacant.  very easy to find yourself a spot.

thinking of Rob who works for Samsung

yay! the whole group made it through customs.

another pic of dense population in the Mexico City valley

Thanks Rachel for letting me copy and paste your blog posts…. I owe you big time!

We had a really great trip.  The weather was fantastic.  A few days after we left my mom sent me these pictures.  total downpour.  rivers in the streets.  And after we left there were riots and some people killed… we had a great trip!







No comments: