Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy Mom moments in March

Its spring, and as much as I love winter and skiing, I love spring too.  Darren and I have said for years that we wouldn't want to leave Utah because we love having all 4 seasons.  I love Corner Canyon in my backyard.  So many fun trails.  And I love my backyard.  There are so many beautiful pictures we have of the barn and mnts.  
I got to take a half a day off in March.  The kids were at school and I dropped Abby off at a play date in Provo and went to the Provo temple.  I treated myself to Great Harvest Bread after.  lovely bread.  Very lovely bread.

I took kids skiing several times.  They each and friends and loved skiing and zipping around.


I got to hang out with some of my sisters at a hotel swimming pool.  Big changes happening in my family.  Moving, babies, growing kids.  
We also got to celebrate My In-Laws 40th wedding anniversary.  I thought 15 years was a lot for Darren and I but 40 is so much more amazing.  Its not the common thing anymore to have people stay together for 40 years.  I am grateful for their good example.  Corie had a lovely dinner and a movie she made for them.  We played a fun game to learn a few fun facts about them.  




No comments: