Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Celebration month- March 2016


One of Abbys favorite things is to go to Story Time at the Library.  She loves her "Teacher" Ann.  And she love to sing the songs all week that she does there.  She loves to wonder what craft they will do that week.  They made a cute frog one week.  The tongue flipped out and was a hit.  Abby also gets to go shopping with Aunt Linda and I once a week.  We bought cookies one week and she wanted a carrot instead.  (she gets that from Darren!)
We enjoyed the Trafalaga Fun center one weekend.  Abby loved the Frog Hopper.  It drops you really fast up and down.  We also thought the rock climbing was fun.  Abby climbed higher then Journey and Ella.  


I have a picture of Tyler in the dryer when he was 2.  So when he climbed inside of it a few weeks ago at the age of 10 I had to get a picture again.  Tyler wrote down his favorite things from the past year at school.  A couple of my favorite were...
9. I hiked Angels Landing
8 I rode 15 miles on my bike
6. I joined the track team
1. I learned organ
He had some fun times at the U of U medical classes he attended with friends and cousins.  The last class was pretty cool with some fun dissecting going on.  They boys were starving and quiet as they filled their bellies when they got to my house.
We gad a great time with cousins at Jennys hotel pool.  We are so excited she is moving down here.  








No comments: