Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December 2015

I love living in Draper.  They have so many fun events.  The lighting ceremony is beautiful.  We loved going over with friends.  

Abby and I went to lunch one day with Ang.  My car battery died :(  so Ang gave me a good push and we costed down the avenues until we found someone who could give us a jump.  I love good friends.

Then I came home to my window taken out of my basement and sheetrock filling the basement.  It was the start to a great week of workers sheet rocking, taping and mudding.  They are fast workers!


Abby is loving her big girl bead.  Sometimes she still loves to sleep in her crib.  but finally we are transitioning smoothly.  


I also got to celebrate my 36 birthday.  We had yummy breakfast cake then mostly sat around sick all day.  But it was a relaxing day.  I had lunch with friends before my birthday and lunch and a pedicure with friends after the birth day.  That made up for the rough couple days in the middle with Bronchitis.

We love having friends over.  Kids playing, doing art, flying paper airplanes.  love love love it!
Tyler has to work on push ups and crunches for scouts.  It becomes a family event sometimes.  Abby thinks she can read now.  She focuses very intently on those big chapter books and tells me all about them.  She loved the buttermilk syrup we had one morning.  forget the waffle, just eat the syrup.  



No comments: