Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, November 1, 2015

October 2015 -Fall

In October we went on a few outings in the mnts as a family.  It was beautiful.  Cecret Lake at Alta is one of my favorite places.  We hiked up there one evening and had a lovely evening.  We found a little cave/mine shaft we crawled in.  

I love these quiet moments.  Those moments when kids are happy and glad to be together.  I hope I can help foster that for a long time.

We had a few fun Halloween adventures.  We still don't have any leaves to rake, so Ella raked the neighbors leaves.  We have planted trees but we have a few years until they are even big enough to bother with raking.  

I love where we live.  We have had some beautiful sunsets lately.  The mountains are amazing and the quiet area is peaceful.  I also love where we live even as we are finishing the basement.  What a project.  It is amazing to learn the ins and outs of it all.  It will take us a few years but we will get there.  



We spent another lovely evening up at Ledgemere Picnic Area in Big Cottonwood Canyon. We had a lovely dinner with s'mores.  Abby got those s'mores EVERYWHERE.  We explored a man made cave up there and found some beautiful leaves.  



Tyler and I got to go to the Cathedral of the Madeline in downtown SLC and see 5 amazing organist play.  A beautiful old church with lovely music.  






No comments: