Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, November 30, 2015

November 2015

I love my little family.  (I also really love my house)  Both things bring me a lot of peace and solace in my life.

My Abby J sweetheart is growing up.  I love this but I also love that she still needs me and I hope this never goes away.  Her hugs and loves nourish my soul every day.  

She likes to draw and do art.(even highlighter all over her face, she said it was makeup)   She loves puzzles.  

She has gone to scouts with me since she was born.  At our last pack meeting she didn't want to sit with us.  She sat with all the boys on the floor.  She is just fine and comfortable:)  

She likes to play the piano since she sees Tyler and Ella do it.  She also likes to play the Organ when I go to practice.  She told me I needed to watch a movie on my phone while she practices.  


I love that Darren always likes to go on walks on Sundays.  We have done this since we were married.  I remember being newly weds and fasting on a Sunday and walking with Toby 4 or 5 miles. Just walking.  walking. walking.  


Tyler is super.  He is learning so fast.  He loves to do "buffness" with Abby.  They stuff blankets up their shirts and look buff.  Then they bump into each other.  Abby loves and adores Ella more than anything in life.  I am grateful she is finally showing Tyler that she loves him too.  He thrives on that. One night she crawled into bed with him.  They slept close and cozy all night.



Abby got her skis and Ella wanted to help her scoot around with them.  Silvermesa also had a spirit day where they got to have a fake injury for the day.  Ella looks pretty cute even with a fake injury.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

nice. I love the walking on sundays. that is so great. I will make it a new years resolution.