Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July Weekend

We had such a nice 4th of July weekend.  Staying home has it's advantages.  Our neighbor Cami took all three kids swimming one night so Darren and I got to hang out in our yard together.  Its amazing to see how much we have done in a year and a half.  Lots of garden!





My friend, Neti,  came in from Washington . We tried to go to the temple but her recommend had expired the day before.  So we did the second best thing and went to ice-cream.  It was wonderful!  I am in total love with the cookies in cream ice-cream topped with peanut butter sauce from Leatherbys.  

We did a great hike on Saturday.  We hiked with the Larabee crew up to Lake Mary, Lake Martha and Lake Catherine.  Then Amber, who I work out with every morning, we ran down the trail, drove the car around to the Little Cottonwood canyon and picked up the crew who hiked up and over the pass.  It was a nice day!



Then I convinced my sister Jenny to leave her kids with me for a few days.  We kind of love them a lot.  I got my toe nails pained in red white and blue.  We went to a splash pad.  We played ALOT!  We went to the cabin for a few days.  Miles crashed and burned.  I seem to have lots of pictures of him sleeping in funny pictures over the years when I babysit him.  The Rupp clan came up to the cabin with us.  It was such a nice time!  Darren had a bit of an accident crash on his bike while we were gone.  (I just shake my head and am grateful he was ok)















No comments: