Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 2015

These two girls of mine have lots of sweet moments together.  (I dont know what I would do if I didn't have a second little mom for Abby.)

Ella graduated from 1st grade.  She had a lot of anxiety about school and half day Spanish.  But she loved her Spanish teacher Ms. Martinez VERY much.  So we made it through the year!
Between loosing teeth and having teeth pulled we started out May a bit toothless.  (by the end of the summer they started filling back in!)  Eating apples was a bit tricky for Ella.  


We watched a few more soccer games.  Abby thought laying on the blanket was pretty cool.
Tyler and all the scouts have some fun times together.  I am really glad I am one of the leaders.  I get to know the boys who Tyler hangs out with.  They are striking a "sexy sailor poise" here.  hmmmm...

It is really nice to have Tylers help with big projects.  He and Darren dug trenches to get my garden boxes water.  We spend a lot of time with AJ and especially Jagar.  Two cousins, and we live on their compound.... the Day Compound.


I am very happy where I live.  My garden makes me happy.  Planting little seeds of corn makes me happy.  Having horses in my backyard makes me happy.  We love having smores in our backyard.  One night Darren and the kids slept outside.  It rained and POURED!  They were inside around 3:00 AM totally soaked.  




We now know about make up.  Ella and Abby are good at fingernail polish.  I have held on to these little cream jammies for years.  They were given to me when I lived in Guam.  Now Ella wears them and it makes me happy!  We also all headed to the doctor in May.  Strep throat for all three kids.  And my friend Sarah Snowder and I took all our kids to the Payson Temple open house.  It was amazing.  My favorite temple so far!











No comments: