Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Seth's Retirement and Birthday


My Father in Law retired.  Yes, I am slightly jealous because I cant even see it on the horizon for us.  I enjoy where we are in our lives now but thinking about traveling, gardening and taking a nap occasionally sounds dreamy!  Along with retiring, it was his birthday too.  (May 31st... I am finally getting caught up)  We helped clean up that patio and get all the furniture out.  Corie and Nolan showed up with water guns to save the day.  It was hot!




I find Abby so humorous.  She is singing Rock a by Baby to this baby in the rocking chair.  And when she gets to the drop part... well, lets just say I am glad it isn't a real baby.  She doesn't love clothes and she loves diapers even less.




The kids are old enough to start climbing trees.  The old apple tree is so perfect.  I hope no one ever falls and breaks their leg up there.  


Abby likes to be helpful.  She has a thing with sunscreen... she loves to apply it to herself, the windows, her dolls and Grandma was nice enough to allow Abby to apply it to her too. 



Darren and Nolan went for a ride up Green Canyon.  They had a great time.  The pictures were beautiful.


We had a great cook out.  Everyone had plenty to eat.  We sat around after dinner to allow Seth to read some fun notes we all wrote him.  Tylers note said something about how glad he was that Grandpa was retired so he would take us to Aggie Ice-cream all the time now.  ..... hmmmm....   :)






No comments: