Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Cabin time with Siblings


I thought I was taking pictures the whole time, but I guess I only have a few...  We had a great time at the cabin.  My parents are in Mexico City for the next 18 months. So I tried to document a few things.  My family arrived at the cabin first and Tyler walked in and took a loud in take of breath.  He said... I love the smell of the cabin.  (I think its the place too)

 On our way out to Rockport to jet ski for the day, Sophie Jane informed me we were crossing "The River Nola"... My parents may get a chuckle out of that. The River Nola is a stream my parents helped to create.... The Weber River is a huge river that we drive over.  But Sophie and Ella were so sure that the River Nola was huge and wonderful because it was named after their Grandma!


 We spent a few hours working on landscaping.  My Mom and Dad spent hours up there and I know we won't be able to keep it like they did, but we tried!  Seth got out a lot of dandelions Dad! And Eric used the weed eater until his hands were vibrating!  The lawn mower kept going and going.... lots to mow!


 We had time for fun.  Lots of late nights.  One of my favorite sounds was the moment after the prayer was said on the food.  The hungry children scrambled for a plate and pilled on the food.  You could hear... mom.. help me... I need food... can someone help me....