Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, October 31, 2014

October

October was a beautiful month.  We drove up the canyon one day and hiked around.  I wish I could have gotten out more on my bike since we live in such a great location.  Darren enjoyed the mountains and biked a ton.  The leaves were amazing.  
Abby is still growing up.  She tells me all the time, sit mom.  sit.  She wants me to be with her and play with her.  I am trying to be good at this.  But it is too easy to be busy with my long list of things to do.  She sits on my lap and eats my food- eggs, yogurt, salad...  We do lots of laundry and she likes me to pull her around in the laundry basket.  She takes care of her babies. Feeding them food and wrapping them up in blankets.  She loves everything about Ella.  She walks around wearing Ellas clothes and high heel Sunday shoes.  And she love to crawl in to my zipper jackets.  She even was mad this morning when I didn't have a zipper jacket on.  Just a hoodie.  She wanted a zipper!






In October we planted lots of  trees.  That means- researching and choosing them, then finding them at different nurserys, then buying them, then getting them home, then planting them with a shovel and pick ax.  It was such an exciting thing.  I loved it. And I hope in the fall I have 15+ trees blooming in my yard! Tyler made some yummy crepes one night.  I made some yummy chicken with mozzerella and fresh basil.  (Darren was kind, but wouldn't eat it.... chicken is gross to him)




We had such warm weather we played out side a lot.  We love our neighbors, Journey and Jagar.  
Abby wants to sit in Ellas car seat, wear Ellas clothes and sleep in her bed.  Ella wrote a sweet story about our dog Toby at school.  It says, I love my pet.  But he slipped so he went to the hospital.  Then he died.  We still love him. We remember him.  We like going on walks.  He was a good pet.  Go get it.  We went to the park.  I love Toby.  He was my favorite pet.  


We also went to Logan one weekend.  Pat and Seth had a million apples.  No joke.  so many I called my friend who is was Logan and she hauled 10ish boxes back to our house. Because we couldn't even fit stuff in our car.  


Halloween was a success.  Ella was a zombie.  Tyler was a Jedi.  We went tricker treating at Darrens work, with Aunt Linda and in our neighborhood.  Then headed to Lehi for a friend Halloween party.  Plenty of good treats.  








No comments: