Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, November 30, 2014

November hardly has any pictures!!!

If there aren't very many pictures to post it makes it a lot easier to get it done!  I feel like I post a million pictures of Abby but she kind of is my life right now.  We do just about every thing together.  She is into bracelets and jewelry now.  She loves to dress up.... be a princess.  She likes to brush hair and teeth.  

She also likes to get into everything.  Naps sometimes dont happen very well.  She reached over and got all her books out and read them in her crib for one nap.  She knows good food is stored up high in the pantry and tries to climb up the shelves.  She likes to talk about her friends.  Her cousin Liesel and her got to share some popcorn.





 Most of our weekends in November were spent doing yard projects.  Building garden boxes.  But I did run away to Pocatello one weekend to see my sister in the Idaho Symphony.  We had a great relaxing weekend.
Another day Candace took my two oldest to the aquarium.  Its kind of nice to have older kids who are  a little more independent.  




Abby and I went and got a haircut.  Her first.  If I had just taken Ella there with me I think it would have gone better.  But there were lots of tears and distractions.  But the outcome is adorable, even if the picture is her right when she woke up from bedtime.  



Tyler had his second ever Pinewood Derby.  He enjoyed it.  ... and Abby did too.  she wanted to sit right by the track.  Tyers is a Bear now.  So he doesn't do scouts with me every week. But I still love having that in common with him.  


 We are getting ready for ski season.  We got out all the gear and sorted it for the new year.  Abby though it was all too fun.





 We did finally get one day of snow.  The kids just bundled up and had a cozy day.  Listening to Tyler play is so nice.  He is amazing.  He sets his alarm for 6:00 or 6:30 every week day and gets up and practices.  Some days he has to get me out of bed... he's amazing!










No comments: