Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter at Grandma Harstons


We came back from camping and enjoyed a nice dinner and program at my moms house for Easter.  My mom had spent hours preparing a dramatization about Easter and what it is really about.  Not just the Easter bunny and candy, but about Christ and his resurrections.  Everyone got to help.  Abby was an angel.  Ella was Mary Mageline who came to the tomb.  Tyler was a Roman soldier who crucified Christ.  Jordan, my nephew was the star, he acted out Christ and did a great job.  It was very sobering when he was dragging around a cross and then wrapped in linen cloth and put in the tomb.  He was a great actor.  I got to be the Easter Bunny who wanted all the attention and didn't know about Christ.  So the kids taught me about it.  


We did dye some easter eggs a few days before.  The kids enjoyed it. 


No comments: