Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Grand Camping Trip- Koosharem


When Family comes to town we always have lots of fun. And thanks to some family memberes... Rachel... we get lots of pictures too.  

We had fun times at my moms house, Renees house, Candaces house and at This is the Place Park. We had a wonderful Birthday Dinner for my Aunt Linda.  The kids were in heaven-- pick your own food at Sweet Tomatoes, which includes all you can eat dessert! 


Then we left for Koosharem.  My little family stayed in my Great Aunts little cabin.  Most everyone else slept outside in a tent.  We did sparklers, had wonderful meals, smores, and 4 wheelers. 




We drove to Escalante one day.  We did an incredible hike to Lower Calf Creek Falls.  It was awfully warm so the falls were very inviting.  Just under 6 miles round trip.  I had all five of my sisters there. Each of us was carrying a baby/toddler.  Our kids were amazing.   Loved the hike.  Especially the 3 miles out.. much cooler temperature than the way in. Tyler and I jumped in.  brrr... brrr... brr....  Abby loved the water.  She didn't get in but enjoyed the sound of the water and the excitement around her.





The last day we went to Fish lake.  Abby got to suck on some fruit leather which she loved.  She wouldn't let me move my hand away.  I went to Fish Lake with my Grandpa Hatch when I was a little girl.  Fishing... boating... My dad pulled out his fishing lines this trip, but with five daughters and only one son in law on the trip ... well... fishing didn't happen too much.  If I caught a fish, I might just start screaming I would be so scared for the little guy.  

I also wanted to remember this tender mercy we had.  Grace, Ella and I went out on the 4 wheeler.  We ran out of gas.  We were only a mile from home. but I was nervous to leave the girls there to go get help.  We prayed.  and with in seconds we saw the lights of another 4 wheeler coming towards us.  It was Renee's husband Ben with Jordan.  They had just been cruising around and Ben had the thought... we should go find the girls. Amy usually goes down that long road, lets go try to find them.  That was an answer to prayers.  Ben went to get gas and the girls and I said a thank you prayer to Heavenly Father.  




1 comment:

PamNoyes said...

I love all these pics but my favorite is the one of you with Abby on the swing. Such pretty girls.